Sunday, May 31, 2015

Affordable and Simple Full Face Routine

Hello! I finally learned how to edit videos. Please bear with me though, I still have to learn more about proper lighting and techniques when shooting videos. :)




This look is pretty simple and makes the most use out of your products in your kit. Let me know what you guys think. And please be nice! 






Note: Pictures seen in this blog post was done recently. As you can see, my eyebrows in the video are not the same as my eyebrows in the pictures. That's because I was growing out my eyebrows at the time I wash shooting my video and I wanted to re-shape my brows a bit after they grow out. :)




Products Used:
The Face Shop Super Perfect Sun Cream SPF 50
The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX Angel Skin Foundation in NB23
Naturactor Coverface in 140
Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder
City Color Contour Effects
The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX My Lips Eat Cherry Aqua Tint in Juicy Red
Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in Dark Brown
MAC Browset in Beguile
Ever Bilena White Eyeliner Pencil
Sainzen Long Curl Mascara
NYX Round Lipstick in B52


Connect and Follow me!

Blog: jessypearlee.blogspot.com
Facebook: facebook.com/JessyPearlTutorials
Twitter: @jessypearlee
Instagram: @jessypearlee





I hope you enjoyed my first tutorial! If you could give me tips on how to improve my videos please leave me a comment below! I'd love to hear from experienced bloggers. :)



'Till next time! :)
Love, Jessy. :*

1 comment:

  1. Great routine! My routine is exactly like this. I feel confident with this routine and also with my products from Asian Beauty Essential

    ReplyDelete