Saturday, July 25, 2015

Classic Red Lips Look

Hello! I just posted my third YouTube tutorial for all of you who would enjoy. :) I know every beauty blogger and vlogger has a red lip tutorial but who the hell could go wrong with their own shade of red? In this video I used MAC's satin lipstick in Cardinal. From what I've read, it was a part of a limited edition collection few months back but when I checked it out it was a dupe for the cult classic Russian Red. There are loads of swatches online and y'all have Temptalia to go to when it comes to all things MAC. 




 So if you're interested to learn more about my take on how to wear every woman's favorite lipstick shade, read and watch below! 



After editing this video I realized majority of the products I used are by E.L.F.! I was breaking out during filming the video and was testing a foundation so don't bother asking what it was 'cause I didn't like it. :( 


Products used:
The Face Shop Style My Eyebrow Pencil in Grey Brown
MAC Browset in Beguile
E.L.F. Eyeliner and Shadow Stick in Basic/Brown
E.L.F. Baked Eyeshadow Palette in California
The Body Shop Smokey 2 in 1 Gel Eyeliner in Black
Sainzen Long Curl Mascara
E.L.F. Lashes (I don't know the exact name as they came with a set. Sorry!)
E.L.F. Color Correcting Powder
Sainzen Silk Touch Foundation in Ecru
E.L.F. Baked Blush in Passion Pink
MAC Lipstick in Cardinal


I'm still looking into lights and other equipment for better and quality videos. Good thing my video this time was already in the correct aspect ratio! I'm also looking for a decent foundation that has superb oil control and coverage since my favorite from Meiko Cosmetics is almost running out. But anyway, I do hope you enjoy this tutorial and just have fun with makeup!

'Till next time,
Jessy :*

No comments:

Post a Comment