Monday, March 21, 2016

5-minute Read: How to Clean Your Beauty Blender for Cheap!

My laptop's time is almost up and I'm here typing on my iPad. My two jobs plus teaching technical writing in between stresses me out thus the lack of commitment to regular blog updates. Anyhow, let me share with you a quick and super cheap trick to clean our favorite egg sponge! 




The BeautyBlender is a pain in the ass to clean especially if you're OC and most especially if you got the Pure version. The soap sold by the brand costs almost a thousand pesos and there's no way I'm gonna spend that amount on a damn bar of soap. I discovered that Bioderm  (smells nice too) does the trick and I just tested the white Safeguard soap and both make the sponge squeaky clean. Works like magic ✨✨✨ So problem solved, and my bb looks as good as the day I bought it ☺️

In my next blog post, I'll give you a quick review on the famous MeNow Kiss Proof Lipsticks.

So how do you clean your BB? Have you purchased the solid and liquid cleansers or stuck with an alternative? Share your thoughts. ☺️

No comments:

Post a Comment