Friday, March 25, 2016

My Ever-Lusting Wishlist for 2016

It's already gone to a point where makeup is a unhealthy obession. It's safe to say that makeup is my ever-lusting love! Even so, I'm careful about my splurges and re-read reviews before buying. Here are some products I'd like to try maybe this year, if my budget permits.

Disclaimer: Photos are not mine. Credits to the respective owners of these pics. 

RCMA VK Palette in #11 Shinto



I've been dying to own a professional quality cream palette that can cater to a range of skin tones. I like this one since this also has shades that can highlight and contour. Php4,2000 (at the MUP store) is quite a hefty price tag and that can wait 'till my 13th month pay. For now, I plan to get the 5-part Series Favourite palette.




Zoeva Prime Brush Set




Zoeva has been known for its quality brushes and my current set has been well-loved for the past 4 years. It's time for an upgrade and these have been compared to Sigma and MAC brushes. These also come in gold and rosegold versions, too! Isn't that pretty?

Makeup For Ever Ultra HD Foundation



I only own one MUFE product (which is a concealer palette that's to be featured here soon) and now I understand why pros favor this brand. In several reviews for the Ultra HD Foundation, I'm liking what I see and I really want my skin to look like skin even if I'm wearing makeup. A girl can dream, huh?

Becca Afterglow Cheek Palette



This features the brand's 3 of their highlighters and 2 blushes immaculately packaged in a rosegold palette. I love it! This is also a good starter palette for you to try their face products before commiting to a full-sized pan especially when you find their highlighters too hefty for one shade. 

Rebels Refinery Lip Balm




Now tell me, isn't that f*cking cute? Rebels Refinery is an all-natural men's skincare brand. I've been concious with what ingredients I place on my face and this comes in interesting flavors too. I want to try the Passion Fruit flavored one. You can score this at Sephora.ph!


Charlotte Tilburry Matte Revolution Lipstick in Bond Girl

The mother of all lipstick brands, Charlotte Tilburry is a no-brainer when it comes to luxury cosmetics and I'm dying to invest in a versatile and everyday color like Bond Girl. But it's sold for almost Php4,000 here and I guess that would have to remain a dream. Sigh.


So what's on your wishlist? This kind of love is getting expensive, huh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment