Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Ditch Your Expensive Powders and Get the 3W Clinic Natural Make-up Powder



Here's something I'd like to share before I head out for an extra-long Holy Week weekend. Baking is all the rage right now and I'm sure we want a product that is lightweight, effective, won't clog pores and most of all, long-wearing. I've tried the Ben Nye powders, the Innisfree No Sebum powder and even the liks of Nichido but I dunno, they never worked out for me. So here's an ultra inexpensive product that can bake your eyes and set your makeup beautifully.





 The 3W Clinic Natural Makeup Powder is apparently famous among Korean makeup artists. I've taken a peek into Korean makeup thanks to the owner of Dara Beauty Market, Alex. I got the shade in #23 Natural Beige which looks a bit peach in color. If you use peach concealers to color-correct your under eyes, this is a 2-in-1 product for me (I have minor discoloration). Dara sells this for Php 250 and I'm curious to try the translucent variant since I do makeup on other people sometimes. The product comes in three shades



Image source: Official Photo of Product

So here are the pros:


  • CHEAP. You get 30g for a tub!
  • Finely-milled. 
  • Perfect for baking.
  • Light enough to use on dry skin.
  • Brightening. I don't know if I'm that blind, but I see very very fine sparkles sometimes.
  • Sets makeup beautifully (use a wet sponge and ditch the puff)


Cons:

  • Packaging is too bulky, so I used a small container to bring with me when I'm out.
  • Other than that, none!


Here's my makeup to work earlier today, wearing the powder ofcourse. This was taken under natural light using my iPad.



By the way, have you heard of the new craze lately? Johnson's Baby Powder is bomb for baking! But we'll test that out for ourselves maybe in another post. So what's your favorite loose powder? I like looking at other options. :) 




P.S. Superdry at Ayala Center Cebu is having a sale of up to 30% off on some items. I scored a pair of slippers! Me and my girlfriend are twinning ☺️ It's the start of summer indeed! Have a happy weekend. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment