Wednesday, October 4, 2017

If You Don't Own a Can of Dry Shampoo, You Should.

I haven't posted in awhile so I'll give you a quick update. I'm now based in Chicago and the weather is (for the lack of a better word) fickle. I arrived here last November when the winter was about to start. Now that I've been here for almost a year, my hair and skin have been in a roller coaster ride between high and negative temperatures. After a harsh summer, Fall is finally here! Say hello to drier skin, sweaters, cranberry tones and mornings where its hard to roll out of bed. Speaking of rolling out of bed especially in the colder months, don't you just hate it when you have to rush especially when you're braving the cold? Here's a secret to getting through mornings quicker- dry shampoo. The one I currently use is from Rock Your Hair.





I get it- like facial sprays, dry shampoo is one of those things that you thought you'd never need but glad you had to try because its a life saver regardless of climate. Do you fear that you're washing your hair too much? Is your scalp too oily? Need a volume boost? Dry shampoo is usually an instant pick-me-up product. A personal recommendation if you're from the tropics is the Batiste Dry Shampoo Original.



If you're on the market for the perfect dry shampoo, check out dry shampoo recommendations from Reviews.com! From there you can find recommendations that suit your needs and budget. Like most beauty and hair products, I'd say try a cheaper price point first before venturing into higher-end brands. A word of caution though- dry shampoos are in no means a replacement from hair cleansing- you eventually have to wash your hair to eliminate product build-up and maintain a healthy mane and scalp!

I'll keep in touch with more makeup and beauty tips soon! If you're into dry shampoo, what are your personal favorites?


No comments:

Post a Comment